Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Ride


I’ve been riding so much I haven’t been very good at keeping up with these entries. Did I mention that I bought a new ride back in August? The Vulcan 800 was terrific, but I wanted more POWER. In any even, I traded in the 800 and got a Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Classic. Fun ride. Since I bought it in August, I put about 5000 miles on it. The snows about to fly around here, so there probably won’t be too many more miles on the old odometer until 2006. Check out the picture above. As money permits (if money permits) I intend to put a hyper charger and new pipes on it (oh, and a chip so it will still run). I’ll let you know if and when that happens (like anyone cares).

2 comments:

Morgan said...

She's a beauty. I'm envious.

Anonymous said...

I care!

Ned