Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Flashback


During the summer (August 12th to be exact) Michael and I surprised Kim with a visit by hauling our scoots to South Elgin via the parking lot know as I-94. I mentioned in a previous entry that we had a great time and that I would comment more about that trip. So, here’s a little more.

It was great to see Kim and after settling Landi in for the weekend, the three of us set off to see the countryside, and a few of Kim’s friends. I don’t know that part of the world very well, but Kim led us through some pretty countryside and some communities near South Elgin.

We visited Toni, who was in crisis mode, because her car accident caused the loss of her job; but it was good to see her anyway. We also visited the home of Bonnie and Al (and girls). That was the first I met them, but Michael walked with them in the Y-Me breast cancer fund raiser earlier in the summer. They owned a Harley and both enjoyed riding; although a garage sale that weekend prevented them from joining us. Later Saturday evening, while I rested, Kim and Michael visited Denise; a friend of Kim’s who also participated in the Y-Me fund raiser.

During the weekend Michael and I wore our “colors”….. The picture is above.

No comments: